Friday, March 18, 2011

The Devil's Class of Hell and Destruction

            I hate math; it sucks. The truth is I hate every math teacher that there ever was. Math has ruined my life and my self esteem. I don’t understand why I can’t get it.  I try so hard everyday.  I come in early every morning.  No matter how hard I try, I still bombed my last test. I hate the way my math teacher teaches.  I hate everything about it.  I have been so stressed that I have had to start taking pills just so I can eat without being sick for the rest of the day.  I can’t even run because I’m so stressed.  I hate how this I consuming my life. One day I’m going to leave math behind and hopefully I will never have to think about it again.
            I think I’ll go into English.  Mrs. Carter says I’m not creative, but I can pop out papers pretty easily with little effort. That is when I have a subject. I can’t just think of a topic off the top of my head! I guess it just runs in family. I’d be either that or a butcher.  That way I could kill and chop things up all day and no one would judge me for my bloody passions.
            I also hate my job.  It dominates my life even more than math.  I hate the people I work with, with a few exceptions, and I hate my bosses.  I do everything I can and they still get mad at me.  They don’t yell at those who sit on their fat butts and talk on their cell phones the whole night.  I am the only one who does my job the WHOE time.
 I feel like I’m slipping away and that I have no time.  All of my friends annoy me to no end except like two. Even as we speak, I am so sick because of the stress.  I can’t eat anymore, and I can’t sleep at night.  I don’t think I can take much more of this.  I’m sick of hiding behind a happy face when really I’m screaming out.  One of these days I’m going to go postal and then I’m going to spend the rest of my life in prison.  At least I won’t be stressed anymore.

2 comments:

  1. I'll go postal with you :) I feel our intense hatred towards math is the same and together could so some damage ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHH! You are still twisting my words! I am now going on the record to say that you are one of the most creative, tenacious, driven, and funny students I have EVER taught! You are stressed because you have such high standards, and you won't settle for anything less. I have enjoyed reading your papers and listening to your comments this year!

    ReplyDelete